A Few Christmas Projects

Sunday, December 28, 2014
So thankful that finals are over and I had a chance to finish some projects just in time for Christmas!

Here is a Christmas tree skirt I made for my daughter.  I used the Quilt As You Go Made Modern method.  It was really fun and perfect for this project.
I also made my great-niece a cute quilt using this quilting method.  This was the first quilt label that I also made on my Brother PE-770 using a design created by my sister of Ladder Hill Design.

I made my sister-in-law (and best friend) a quilt from a Missouri Quilt Co. book and tutorial using Phoebe fabric line.


I made my niece and her new husband a quilt using S'More Love and the Teacup Quilt pattern by Missouri Quilt Co.  This was also only the second quilt I quilted on my HQ Avante.

And I made some adorable backpacks for my grandchildren, Gracie and Carter.



That's it....Two weeks worth of work.  I absolutely loved every minute, although I will work harder to be more organized in 2015!  LOL!

No comments