Monday Morning Star Count 2014/20

Sunday, May 18, 2014
The weather finally has turned beautiful and everything is starting to bloom.  It certainly had me full of energy and anxious to make more progress on my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt.

I was able to add the border hexies to 9 sections and basted 30 ivory border hexies.  I have enough color variation to really start playing with additional layout options.  Here are the 9 sections for this week.

This week I will focus on stitching a section together and possibly connecting to the first section I completed (below):
So grateful for the enthusiasm and support of the wonderful people who are linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts.  You are a talented bunch :) and every week I learn something new!  Thank you Jessica for bringing all of us together and sharing your passion with us!

11 comments

  1. Love all the pretty florals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is one of my favorite fabric lines. I just adore Bonnie & Camille!

      Delete
  2. So pretty. I love the mostly white one next to the solids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa. I really like that one too....it actually could have made a pretty quilt just on its own :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. These are such pretty fabrics. I like how this is coming together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela! Hoping I have more to show this week :)

      Delete
  4. Terrific!! I am still drooling over your use of this line in your project!! These are just so pretty like that!!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete