Monday Morning Star Count 2014/21

Monday, May 26, 2014
Another busy week and lots of family time, which is always awesome!  I played around with placement for my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt.  So many choices!  One part of me just wants to plan as I go and the oh so very analytical side of me wants to plan it out!  Decisons, decisions, decisions :)


Had my Mother's Day Gift setup.  Here is my new HandiQuilter Avante (gosh I have a wonderful husband!).  I am calling her Lady A; My Grandmother's name was Alma and she sure was a wonderful grandmother :)  I figure "Lady A" could stand for Alma, Allison, or Avante :)






And my daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren spent the weekend with us camping in Maine.  Although it was hectic I still managed to stitch 4 new hexagon flowers for the GFG quilt.


I am linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts for the Monday Morning Star Count!

3 comments

  1. I love these pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The more I start to play with placement I am finding some favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers for your collection.

    ReplyDelete