Monday Morning Star Count 2014/13

Monday, March 31, 2014
I am very please with my progress this week and very motivated to keep moving!  Funny how actually stitching the sections makes you want to add 'just one more section' before you quit for the night.

I was able to add 4 more flower sections to the main quilt.  I added the border hexies to 2 more flowers and actually basted 35 border hexies!

 
Each flower section that I added made me fall more in love and get more anxious to see it come together.  I know it will still take me quite some time, but worth every minute I can steal to work on it!

Here is this week's progress tally:

Total Progress Left To Complete
Flowers to Stitch 99 51 48
Border Hexagons ? 147 ?
Borders to Add 99 35 64
Stitch to Quilt 99 8 91

I am linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts!  Thanks Jessica!

3 comments

  1. I know what you mean about wanting to do one more thing before putting it down for the night! It's looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look fantastic!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so good joined together...it is addictive once you get started on a project...

    ReplyDelete