Monday Morning Star Count - Week #6

Monday, February 10, 2014
Well...at least I made progress this week!  I finished 4 hexie flowers.

And I now have 16 flowers, 19 flower sections with the added background hexies, and it looks like I should start putting some sections together!



My hexie box is getting low :(, but that means I have made a lot of progress!!


This week my focus is to make more sections and start stitching them together.  I can't wait to see how it looks!  I'm very excited to be linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts!

5 comments

  1. So so so pretty! Your box of hexies looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are so sweet! I love all the colours together in the box. Looking forward to the next update! :-)

    http://www.busyneedle.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all these sections joined....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see your sections coming together. It's looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- your basted hexies are so organized! And numerous! I'm looking forward to seeing them sewn together...

    ReplyDelete