Monday Morning Star Count - Week 3

Monday, January 20, 2014
I have no idea where the week went!  I did not get everything I wanted to planned out, but did manage to complete five more flowers.  I am planning on laying out what I have completed so far and figuring out how big I want to make my quilt.  I hope to have a design for next week so I know how many more I need to complete.  :) Thanks for stopping by and feeling thankful for the encouragement from everyone participating in MMSC.  I am linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts and if you stop by and check out everyone's progress you won't be disappointed!


6 comments

  1. Very pretty flowers, I like your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing your layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combinations. I'll watch for your post next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love aqua and coral together. This is going to be fabulous! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, so spring-like! Want to see more....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your wonderful comments! It is what keeps me motivated to complete even more than expected :) I fell in love with the colors....they reminded me of my grandmother's quilts and I just had to do something with the fabric...and then along came EPP!

    ReplyDelete