Monday Morning Star Count 2015/2

Saturday, January 17, 2015
Yes, it's Saturday, not Monday!  Just another crazy work week in technology and so here I am posting on Saturday, what I should have posted on Monday!  I spent the week jumping between several projects in my down time and made progress on each.  I will post the other projects separately and focus on my EPP here.


I decided to lay out sections, stitch each section, and then I will put the sections together.  It is actually looking great and I will work on stitching at least one of the large sections to the main quilt top this week.  Although, there are so many quilt alongs and projects floating in myhead that I am fairly confident that I have quilting ADD!  

Linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts for EPP motivation!

No comments