Monday Morning Star Count 2014/43

Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Wow!  I had the busiest week ever, but so every free moment I worked on EPP.  So excited that I finished 5 flowers.  I only have 9 more to go!  I am going to try to complete the last 9 before Thanksgiving :)  then on to the background hexagons!  And I have to start thinking about backing and whether I should hand quilt....so much left to do!  Any suggestions...machine quilt or hand quilt?


Linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts for Monday Morning Star Count!  Hope you all have a wonderful week!

4 comments

  1. These fabrics warm my heart in this chilly weather. Thinking spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5!?! Wow you're ROCKETING along now lol. gorgeous gorgeous little things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty! You can finish those last few before Thanksgiving :) ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me at least, the great thing about holidays is more time to sew! I'm sure you'll make a lot of progress before Thanksgiving... they look great!

    ReplyDelete