Monday Morning Star Count 2014/40

Sunday, October 5, 2014
Feeling pretty good that I at least managed to stitch up two flowers this week!  I tried timing myself and it takes me nearly an hour to stitch one full flower.  These are 1 1/2" hexies.  I don't know if that is slow or fast, but I guess it is what it is :)  I don't want to rush and I actually enjoy taking my time stitching.  The rest of my life is so much of a rush that I look forward to stitching and I don't want to ruin it!  EPP is the best stress therapy ever!

So here are my flowers for this week:


This week I want to measure the quilt, figure out how many more flowers and background hexagons I need to complete the queen size quilt.  I would also love to get three flowers done :)

Feeling fortunate to be linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts.  What a wonderful group and so inspiring to see all your projects!

5 comments

  1. more gems to add to your gorgeous quilt! I think the flower on the right is particularly pretty with it's combination of stripes dots and flowers. very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, why rush? You're doing it because you love it, not because you're in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. This will be a gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete