Monday Morning Star Count 2014/23

Monday, June 9, 2014
I must confess...the weather was so beautiful that I was pleasantly distracted and spent some time gardening and camping.  I still found time to complete three flowers and packed a travel kit for our two hour trip home.  I had never tried to stitch during a trip, but Jessica inspired me to try it.  I actually enjoyed it and it was not as hard as I thought it would be.

Here are the three flowers I completed prior to setting out on our journey home.  I used a ziploc freezer bag and packed supplies and extra hexies.


Here is the flower I completed on the road:

So 4 flowers down and 32 left to go!  Oh and I had better getting busy sewing them together!
I am so happy to be linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts!  Come and check out everyone's progress!

2 comments

  1. It's all about the fabric, isn't it? I love your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yes, it is....I would love to understand the psychology of fabric :), but then again it is just more fun to play with it than it is to think about why!

    ReplyDelete