Monday Morning Star Count 2014/17

Monday, April 28, 2014
Well, so many distractions this week, but I still managed to get some EPP done!

I finished nearly 2 sections:


I spent time with my sister, which is always fun!  I have been wanting some embroidery designs for quilt labels and lucky for me, she is a graphic designer, fabric designer, pattern designer, and creates wonderful  embroidery designs!

Here is the design she made for the quilt I stitched for my great-granddaughter.  You can check out more of her designs in her Etsy shop.  I am a little biased :)


I also finished reupholtering a couch and finished another quilt...I will post more about that separately.

I am looking forward to a much quieter week and plenty of EPP to show off next week!  I am so fortunate to have the opportunity to link up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts for the Monday Morning Star Count.  Stop by and check out the beautiful work!  And maybe join us?


3 comments

  1. How nice to have a sister who stitches with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am very fortunate and look forward to the time we get to spend together creating! Thanks for checking out my work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I still love seeing your hexies with those fabrics--just so adorable!! And those labels are great, too.....I am going to go check out the Etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete