My Favorite Things

Saturday, January 19, 2013
Ok...so this won't cover all my favorite things :)

I have always had a passion for the ocean and treasure every childhood and adult memory spent listening to the waves and walking along the shoreline.  It's just amazing, relaxing, fun and the most effective stress reliever ever!  While I get to spend my summers on the beach, I wanted this blog to be a reminder of that feeling all year - hence Seashore Quilting for my blog :)

My latest crafting passion is quilting.  Just like the soothing sounds of the ocean, I find quilting, especially hand piecing, so very relaxing, peaceful (or pieceful) and satisfying.   Small scraps of fabric turn into creations that can be cherished for a lifetime.

I hope you enjoy my "pieceful" journey as much as I will enjoy sharing it with you.

No comments