The Finished Quilt & Little Gracie

Sunday, November 17, 2013
Okay...so not quite finished, I still have to bind it, but pretty close and I couldn't wait for Gracie to see it.  This quilt will be on her bed up in Maine next summer and she is on her way over to see it now.  Hope she likes it!


The picture above is the front.  I don't think it is bad for my first time!  

Here is the back of the quilt.  I do think that next time I will use a solid back as it did prove tough have the top and backing pieced.


And here is Gracie with her quilt!  She loves it and thinks I am the best G-Mom (grandmother) ever!  She is so funny...I think she likes the back better than the front!


OK - I ran out of fabric to make the binding so I need to order more and then I will post a picture of it completely finished!  On to my next quilt top....I have several waiting to go.  Get ready Grace & Jane!

No comments